Homemade Hot Cocoa:
- 6 1/2 cups powdered milk
- 1 (5 oz.) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup Nesquik
- 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer (I use French Vanilla)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, combine all. Divide the mixture between two 1-quart jars. These can be stored in a dry area for up to three months.
- Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in 1 cup hot milk (or water).
Merry Christmas! I love you all (plus Collins, Charter, Kathleen, and Sarah & Wes) and am thankful we got to spend a little time together today :)